Expert Forum #2: The global fight to use AI to save lives, jobs and the economy
Zoom access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/569158839
- 6:45pm-7:50pm (British Summer Time)
- 7:45pm-8:50pm (CEST)
- 1:45pm-2:50pm (US Eastern)
- 10:45am-11:50am (PST)
A few months ago, daily life today would have been considered a science fiction setting for a disaster movie for many of us rather than reality.How are we going to exit this stark reality? Our session will consider the exit strategies from Covid19 with a focus on:
- AI & the healthcare sector, including drug discovery;
- Kick starting employment and GDP growth;
- Creating the future foundations for our societies & economies to reduce the risk of a similar shock.
Imtiaz Adam -Founder, Deep Learn Strategies
Two more to be announced.
Hosted by Richard Foster-Fletcher
Please book tickets
29 April 2020
18:45 – 20:00
AI – Artificial Intelligence
Build a Software Robot
Attendees will work to build their own robot.
Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again?
All the IT things that can slip up the owners of SMEs
6 P’s of LinkedIn
How to make that LinkedIn profile magnetic to attract the best and repel the rest.
MKAI AI Ethics Expert Debate
The opportunity to contribute towards a well informed society is beneficial for everyone.